Remember our collaboration with Lu Flux? Here’s one of the garments in a beautiful spread by i-D as part of the i-Sustain series. These images made me feel all relaxed – I had to stop for a little moment. Sigh.
- RT @Brackens1: @Jamieson_Smith Pls RT #bigknit2013 in #Dundee 08/0913 @ 3p.m.-3010 knitters needed for World record attempt. http://t.co/mx… 4 days ago
- Cones of 29, 118 and 133 just in. There won't be more till the next dyelot so get them early to avoid disappointment! shetlandwoolbrokers.co.uk/epages/BT2741.… 5 days ago
- Kate Davies' Sixareen Kep and Sixareen Cape are now available as kits on our online shop. jamiesonandsmith.wordpress.com/2013/06/13/kat… 5 days ago
- Have a look at the book section on our online shop, we've added 16 books covering a wide variety of knitting. FC41 is also back in stock :) 6 days ago
- Great photo by John Priest of 3 Shetland natives fb.me/1f3Xyecb0 1 week ago
follow us on Pinterest:
Blogs I Follow