Hello Everyone, Happy Friday! Today we announce the beginning of another J&S KAL – the Keep Making KAL! we thought since it will be a while before life is back to normal we would host another Knit-A-Long. Rather than a themed KAL as we have done before this time we would focus on using this time to make something you’ve always wanted to make or trying a new-to-you skill in your making. We want to encourage discussion and sharing progress – mainly on our ravelry group but also through any social media using the #keepmakingkal
We are all going through different experiences at the moment and we hope the project you choose to work on during the KAL will give you comfort, whether that is as a distraction at the end of the day or something you can focus on while you are home.
so the rules are as follows:
- All projects must use only Jamieson & Smith yarns/fibres.
- You can use any wool/fibre based skill – knitting, crochet, spinning, embroidery etc as long as the wool used is from J&S
- KAL will run from now (22nd May 2020 to 22nd September 2020)
- Focus on improving your skills, making something you’ve always wanted to make, using a yarn you’ve never used, designing something thats just been an idea or finishing a project that’s been waiting to be finished!
- Share progress on our Ravelry group and post your finished object in a designated finished object thread.
- A winner will be chosen at random by a random number generator, everyone who posts a finished object will receive a free J&S pattern of their choice from our Ravelry store.
- By taking part you are allowing us to share your images on our social media.
So have a think and head over to our Ravelry Group and get chatting about what you’d like to make, we are always amazed at the items made during our KAL’s and we cant wait to see what you come up with!