January Special Offers
hello everyone, we shared this on our Social Media the other day but I thought i’d also share here on the blog some of the items we have on offer at the moment:
- All our discontinued BSS Aran yarns are now £2.00 a ball each, this is a lovely woollen spun Aran weight perfect for cabled or warmer garments and accessories.
- A few Jumper Weight shades: 47, 66 and 95 are only £2.00 a ball – that’s about a 30% saving on the £2.85 usual price.
- two shades of our Shetland Chunky yarns: Raan (bright pink) and Olnafirth (bright blue) are now £3.50 per 100g ball which is better than half price. This Worsted Spun chunky is a lovely soft wool due to how its been spun.
- A couple of shades of 2ply Lace are £1.90 a ball, L3, L93 and Lfc17.
- We have a selection of 11 different shades of Jumper Weight 500g cones which are now £21 each, if you like pinks, oranges, yellow and turquoise there will be one for you.
- We have some Fair Isle for Beginners and Lace for Beginners kits which we have reduced, the pattern is free and the kit just costs the yarn price.
- Finally we have some Faulty Optic White 1 ply Shetland Supreme. This yarn came to us from the spinners with some issues in that when it was balled onto the cardboard core some were getting caught on machinery and the yarn was breaking. We had them all checked and because we cannot be sure there are no breaks within the yarn we are offering it for only £1.50 per 25g ball which is a big saving on the usual £5.00 price.
You can find the offers on our website here.